The Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as but not limited to dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning, storage, and rotation of food and supplies. Responsible for janitorial duties in various dining services areas such as Dining Room, Bistro and other areas associated as a Dining Activity. Responsible for handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning, and preparation.
High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fine dining hospitality and/or casual dining restaurant
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to stand for long period so time, lift 25 lbs., and bend, climb or work in confined spaces
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- You must have organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving and decision making skills