- Oversee every aspect restaurant operations.
- Ensures excellent guest service that exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Controlling day-to-day operations – profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Working with direct supervisor to develop the restaurant’s annual operating budget and control all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Operating the business in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Will directly impact interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality, and cleanliness.
- Maximizing table turnover, sales per guest, and sales per hour.
- Enforcing safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and crew members.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Meet the restaurant’s P&L, and expense goals
- Promoting suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintaining professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere.
- Prepare quarterly Sales and projections for area supervisor approval including follow-up on store action plans.
|Job Category||Management, Service|